Anchor in comfort and style in the new elegant marina of the eastern Aegean Sea!
Samos Marina is strategically located on the island of Samos.
The facilities are located in the southeastern part of the island, just 500m away from the picturesque village of Pythagorion, in a magnificent natural environment.
Built to the latest technology, it offers a full range of boat services. Samos Marina offers anchorage near the village, but at the same time is a secluded and well-protected spot, ideal for those who value privacy. A short distance from the airport of the island (3km), Marina Samos has a mooring capacity of 280 boats and can accommodate boats up to 50m long. The marina overnight boating area can accommodate up to 170 boats, and a boat maintenance and repair service is available all year round.
- 280 berths
- Maximum length: 50m
- Maximum draft: 6m
- Maximum capacity of wintering facilities: 170 boats
- Water & electricity supply (220 / 380V)
- Fuel refueling station
- Boat maintenance & repair facilities
- Travel Lift Crane 80t
- 24 hour monitoring with CCTV system and Security service
- Toilets / Showers
- Washing machines
- Car rental
- Restaurant & Bar
- Peripheral street lighting
- Firefighting equipment and facilities
- Postal services